Packing is the toughest part of a cruise ship journey. Use the following cruise packing listing to keep away from ruining your holiday through forgetting needed objects. you’ll save a load of money by keeping off to buy supplies you may have easily packed.
– Airline tickets or e-ticket confirmation
– Cruise documents, passports and visas
– Driver’s license and auto insurance card – For driving in your ports of call
– Medical insurance cards and medical history
– List of medications you are taking
– One credit card – Keep the rest at home
– Cash or traveler’s checks and receipt
– 3 copies of passport and visas, Driver license, Airline tickets, Cruise tickets, – Itinerary – One in your carry-on, one in your checked luggage, and leave one at home
– Plug adapters and converter
– contact numbers to report misplaced/stolen credit cards
– Wallet wrapped in a rubber band. A cruise packing list tip to keep away from pickpocketing.
– Boxers, briefs
– Athletic shoes, dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops for the beach
– Sports jackets, tie, casual shirts, and dress shirts.
– Belts, hat, caps, socks (formal, sport)
– Pants (formal and casual), jeans, shorts
– Pajamas, T-shirts, undershirts
– Workout clothes
– Black suit or tuxedo with appropriate shirt and cufflinks
– Windbreaker jacket, sweatshirt, raincoat.
– Lingerie, pajamas
– Belts and scarves. Costume Jewelry.
– night shoes, comfy walking footwear, and sandals.
– Flip-flops for the beach.
– Shorts, slacks, skirts, jeans, sundresses
– Wide-brimmed hat and cap
– Shirts and blouses, short-sleeved, long-sleeved, and sleeveless
– Workout clothes
– Swimsuit and sarong
– dress for casual, formal and informal nights, and night sweater.
– Windbreaker jacket, sweatshirt, raincoat, sweater
– Comb, Brush, Shower cap
– Deodorant, razor, shaving kit, shaving Cream
– Shampoo, conditioner, styling products
– Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss
– Blow dryer, straightening iron, curling iron, scrunchies
– Eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, lipstick, lip balm
– Makeup remover, facial cleanser, moisturizer
– Soap gel or soap in a plastic container
– Nail clippers and file packed in checked luggage
– Hair gel, hair spray
– Make-up mirror, tweezers, nail polish and remover
– Contact lenses cleaner
– Hand sanitizing lotion
– Antibiotic cream, bug repellent, cortisone 1% anti-itch cream
– Anti-diarrhea medication, sea-sickness medications, pain reliever
– Birth control, prescription medications
– Bandages, band-Aids, anti-bacterial wipes
– Digital camera and case, batteries, memory cards, manuals, disposable underwater camera
– Cell phone and charger, laptop and charger
– Small flashlight and night light for interior rooms.
– Two sets of sunglasses, contact lenses, and reading glasses.
– Guidebooks, a foreign language dictionary, maps
– Paperbacks, journal, notebook, pen, pencil, playing cards
– Binoculars, snorkeling gear
– Currency converter
– Crazy Glue, plastic ziplock bags
– Lint roller, duct tape for damaged hems and bags
– Plastic cable-lock ties for securing luggage upon departure, extra luggage name tags
– Sewing kit and scissors, travel-sized clothes detergent
– Empty bag for souvenirs and shore excursions.